Posted to user@trafodion.apache.org by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/22 06:30:28 UTC

Re: 答复: Hive data type that Trafodion current supported?

Yes, I was just going to respond with that and add the user list since
users might be interested in this question.

http://trafodion.apache.org/docs/sql_reference/index.html#type_mapping_from_hive_to_trafodion_sql

Please open a Jira if this information is insufficient.

Thanks,

Gunnar

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 10:27 PM, Carol Pearson <ca...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Is this documented in user documentation somewhere?
>
> -Carol P.

> Email:    carol.pearson234@gmail.com
> Twitter:  @CarolP222
>
> On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 6:11 PM, Liu, Ming (Ming) <mi...@esgyn.cn>
> wrote:
>
> > Thanks Anoop, that is a very good place to check the list.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Ming

Gunnar

Re: 答复: 答复: Hive data type that Trafodion current supported?

Posted by Carol Pearson <ca...@gmail.com>.
Yes, thanks Gunnar! I shoulda waited a couple of minutes!

Posted by Carol Pearson <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Liu, Ming (Ming)" <mi...@esgyn.cn>.
Thanks Gunnar,

Email:    carol.pearson234@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com>
Twitter:  @CarolP222

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 6:11 PM, Liu, Ming (Ming) <mi...@esgyn.cn>> wrote:

> Thanks Anoop, that is a very good place to check the list.
>
> Thanks,
> Ming

Gunnar
If you think you can you can, if you think you can't you're right.

答复: 答复: Hive data type that Trafodion current supported?

Posted by "Liu, Ming (Ming)" <mi...@esgyn.cn>.
Thanks Gunnar,