Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Tom Henricksen <To...@A-t-g.com> on 2007/07/18 17:53:10 UTC

iBatis upgrade issue

I am in the process of upgrading iBatis to latest version 2.3.0 from
2.0.9.  I can run the build and tests with everything up to 2.1.7 fine
and they work great.  When I try the build with 2.2 and 2.3 get a
locking exception on this test.

com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.SqlException: DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -911, SQLSTATE:
40001, SQLERRMC: 68

at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQuery
WithCallback(GeneralStatement.java:185)

at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQuery
ForList(GeneralStatement.java:123)

at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForList(SqlMap
ExecutorDelegate.java:615)

at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForList(SqlMap
ExecutorDelegate.java:589)

at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapSessionImpl.queryForList(SqlMapSessi
onImpl.java:118)

at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl.queryForList(SqlMapClient
Impl.java:95)

at
com.advtechgrp.bop.medical.common.ReadonlyMapper.queryForList(ReadonlyMa
pper.java:161)

at
com.advtechgrp.bop.medical.chart.service.AllergyHistoryService.getByOffe
nderCode(AllergyHistoryService.java:56)

at
com.advtechgrp.bop.medical.chart.service.AllergyHistoryService.isValidSt
ate(AllergyHistoryService.java:142)

at
com.advtechgrp.bop.medical.chart.service.AllergyHistoryService.save(Alle
rgyHistoryService.java:302)

at
com.advtechgrp.bop.medical.chart.service.AllergyHistoryService.save(Alle
rgyHistoryService.java:214)

at
com.advtechgrp.bop.medical.chart.tests.AllergyHistoryTests.testOptimisti
cLocking(AllergyHistoryTests.java:578)

I know this is a row locking exception from DB2.  Is anyone aware of
anything different in these newer versions that would cause such an
exception?

Could this be related to?
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-357

I can run this unit test by itself through Eclipse.  I only get this
during my automated Ant build and test.

Thanks,

Tom Henricksen
Consultant