Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by trysteps <tr...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/27 14:18:31 UTC

Inconsistent results in Solr Search with Lucene Index

Hi All,
I am trying to use Solr Search with Lucene Index so just set all
schema.xml configs like tokenize and field necessaries.
But I can not get results like Lucene.
For example ,
search for 'dog' returns lots of results with lucene but in Solr, I
can't get any result. But search with 'dog*' returns same result with
Lucene.
What is the best way to integrate Lucene index to Solr, are there any
well-documented sources?
Thanks for your Attention,
Trysteps

Re: Inconsistent results in Solr Search with Lucene Index

Posted by trysteps <tr...@gmail.com>.
I fixed that problem with reconfiguring schema.xml.
Thanks for your help.
Jak

Grant Ingersoll yazmış:

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.