Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Le thu Huong <lt...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/15 18:02:03 UTC

problems in installing james 2.1.3

I downloaded James 2.1.3, I use JDK 1.4.2 .
and add parameter: JAVA_HOME=c:\j2sdk1.4.2 already
But when I run the file \bin\run.bat
and look into Phoenix logs. I see the line:
WARN    2004-06-15 22:40:30.078 [Phoenix ] (): Phoenix
was not started by the daemon thus it will not be
possible to restart the JVM via the Management
interface.

Please tell me how to set up James correctly
Thanks

RE: problems in installing james 2.1.3

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> Phoenix was not started by the daemon thus it will not be
> possible to restart the JVM via the Management interface.

Ignore it.

	--- Noel