Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Garret Wilson <ga...@globalmentor.com> on 2014/07/11 17:48:52 UTC

Guide erratum: EmailAddressValidator

I note that the documentation in the Guide for EmailAddressValidator
<http://wicket.apache.org/guide/guide/forms2.html> is a little outdated.
It has:

email.add(new EmailAddressValidator());

It should be:

email.add(EmailAddressValidator.getInstance());

Is this something I should file a JIRA for? Or should I just note it
here on this list? Or should I get an account and edit it myself?

Cheers,

Garret

P.S. Is HTML email allowed on this list, or does everyone prefer plain text?

Re: Guide erratum: EmailAddressValidator

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I guess the easiest for you would be to create a Pull Request at
https://github.com/apache/wicket for such small fixes.
This way your name will be in Git logs!
JIRA issues are prefered for changes which are good to be in the changelog
for the next release.

Otherwise I'll make the change next time when I'm in front of the IDE.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.