Posted to dev@systemml.apache.org by Acs S <ac...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/10/24 21:08:07 UTC

[VOTE] Apache SystemML 0.11.0-incubating (RC4)

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache SystemML version
0.11.0-incubating !

The vote is open for at least 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least
3 +1 PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache SystemML 0.11.0-incubating

To learn more about Apache SystemML, please see http://systemml.apache.org/

The tag to be voted on is v0.11.0-incubating-rc4
(1baebfde400134b3af6d373c254ee084a6d28cc3)

https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/tree/
1baebfde400134b3af6d373c254ee084a6d28cc3

The release artifacts can be found at :

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/systemml/0.
11.0-incubating-rc4/

The maven release artifacts, including signatures, digests, etc. can be
found at:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesystemml-1009/

=====================================
== Apache Incubator release policy ==
=====================================
Please find below the guide to release management during incubation:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html

=======================================
== How can I help test this release? ==
=======================================
If you are a SystemML user, you can help us test this release by taking an
existing Algorithm or workload and running on this release candidate, then
reporting any regressions.

== What justifies a -1 vote for this release? ==
-1 votes should only occur for significant stop-ship bugs or legal related
issues (e.g. wrong license, missing header files, etc). Minor bugs or
regressions should not block this release.

Re: [VOTE] Apache SystemML 0.11.0-incubating (RC4)

Posted by Nakul Jindal <na...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
-1

These have the links to wrong maven artifacts, etc. I have sent new vote
thread.

--
Luciano Resende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975