Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com> on 2009/03/12 15:34:33 UTC

RE: DLL Build on Windows

Hi,

The DLL work, based on the patches in QPID-1673, is now running clean
in my local workspaces on trunk, for RHEL 5 and Windows XP. What I've
done the past couple of days is:

- Merge trunk out to the qpid-1673 branch; test on Linux and Windows.
This is now committed in svn on the qpid-1673 branch

- Merge qpid-1673 branch to trunk; this is running clean on Linux but
has not been committed to svn.

I'd like to commit this, but am seeking feedback on how and when. It's
an important item to have in M5, but being in release-testing phase,
I'd like to know if the patches should be reviewed, held off til a
certain day, etc.

Thanks,
-Steve