Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Kai Mosebach <xe...@komadev.de> on 2008/08/05 15:39:12 UTC

Hadoop Security Design

Hi,

i am about to start my diploma thesis on some sort of topic like "trust/security in cloud computing" and hadoop is supposed to be the reference project i will work with.
regarding the hadop projects wiki, there is proposal for the topic "Hadoop Security Design", which fits quite good into aboves topic describtion, but not yet a hadoop-xxx.

Did anyone start this project yet and/or has any hints/thoughts on howto start?

cheers Kai

Re: Hadoop Security Design

Posted by Kan Zhang <ka...@yahoo-inc.com>.
I've been working on a design and a prototype for a while and I'm about to
post my proposal in a JIRA.

Stay tuned.

Kan