Posted to dev@etch.apache.org by James Dixson <di...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/09 19:59:43 UTC

New wiki pages

So I have successfully transcribed all of the Etch content from
http://developer.cisco.com/web/cuae/etch to the new Etch Wiki at
apache.org:  http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ETCH.

I am generally happy with "the look" and I am ready to accept criticism :-)

There are a few things I would like to do still:

 - we need a logo
 - adjust the CSS a bit and establish some fonts/colors that are
unique to Etch rather than inheriting the Confluence defaults
 - make this wiki the default project homepage

Re: New wiki pages

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 2:59 AM, James Dixson <di...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  - we need a logo

I can volunteer our in-house graphics designer, but he will need some
time. Right now on vacation, and when he is back he has one ~1week job
to do before he can start on this...
See http://cocoon.apache.org and http://www.qi4j.org for judgement of
his capability.

Cheers