Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Konstantin Chekushin <co...@one.lv> on 2008/02/20 14:24:48 UTC

Referred Pages Plugin bug?

Hi! I think, this is a bug:
Create a page "test".
Fill it with another page: create "test2".

>From this moment, you know, that there is a page "test2" in your wiki.

BUT! JSPwiki save it with the capital letter! (Like "Test" and "Test2")

When I trying to get access to page info:
JSPWiki/PageInfo.jsp?page=test2
I cannot see "incoming links" correct info.

I suppose, that this plugin case sensitive, but this is wrong.

http://www.one.lv - Tavs mobilais e-pasts!

Tagad lasi savu e-pastu ar mobilo telefonu - wap.one.lv!

Re: Referred Pages Plugin bug?

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
You cannot create a page called "test".  If you can, that is a bug
and should be filed.

All pages start always with capital letters.

/Janne