Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Stefan Lischke <li...@novacom.net> on 2006/08/17 14:16:21 UTC

Multilanguage

Hi,

My first posting in this group! Thx for being patient ;-)

I'm interested in experiences from you users, which are using velocity in a
multilangue environment.
For exmaple using templates with HTML, with language specific text's between
the <p>-Tags.

Thanx in advance

Stefan

Re: Multilanguage

Posted by Serge Matveenko <li...@i-free.ru>.
usualy we set $lang variable for Template and then it looks like:

#if ($lang=='ru')
#else
#end

On Чтв, 2006-08-17 at 14:16 +0200, Stefan Lischke wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My first posting in this group! Thx for being patient ;-)
>
> I'm interested in experiences from you users, which are using velocity in a
> multilangue environment.
> For exmaple using templates with HTML, with language specific text's between
> the <p>-Tags.
>
> Thanx in advance
>
> Stefan

Serge Matveenko