Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Arthur Ryman <ar...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/01 02:17:17 UTC

Re: XInclude supported?

Farrukh,

Woden uses Xerces for XSD parsing. FYI, XSD Validation is an important part
of WSDL 2.0 Validation. Xerces supports <xs:include>.

For WSDL 1.1 validation, I recommend using WTP which includes command line
access to validation via the WS-I Test Tools. However, I have no direct
experience with the use of XInclude with WSDL 1.1. If you hit problems, I
suggest doing a pre-processing pass to resolve the XIncludes. Maybe you
could do that via a "copy" XSLT? I do that to resolve XML entities.

-- Arthur