Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/05 00:25:17 UTC

[math][statistics] StatUtils

Hi All,

I'm not sure where we are WRT [math] spawning [statistics] but it would be
nice if the StatUtils classs would work with Objects like
java.time.Duration, as in StatUtils.mean(Duration[])

Gary

Re: [math][statistics] StatUtils

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Me neither. But, on the other hand, is not StringUtils the most used class
across all the Commons components? Just to understand how people will
actually make use of the new library.

On Jan 5, 2018 02:35, "Gary Gregory" <ga...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am not a fan of call classes SomethingUtils, it feels like a cop out.

Gary

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gilles <gi...@harfang.homelinux.org>.