Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by alex <al...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/07 13:35:36 UTC

Web site update request

Pretty please can someone amend this page
http://xml.apache.org/fop/faq.html on the website / xdocs in cvs

(I don't have CVS access otherwise I'd do it myself, however I'm happy to
learn how to do a diff if someone says they will apply it.)

Please change

For up to date information or more details please visit the Fop FAQ site.
The site uses Jyve to provide an
interactive FAQ: http://www.OWAL.co.uk:8090/

to this

For up to date information or more details please visit the Fop FAQ site.
http://www.OWAL.co.uk/cgi-bin/fopfaq.cgi
Any problems with the FAQ itself or new answers for the FAQ should be
mailed to info@OWAL.co.uk
More general questions about FOP should be directed to one of the mailing
lists.

Alex

Re: Web site update request

Posted by Matt Savino <ma...@synergizethis.com>.
Weird. I posted a reply to this thread that I see on my work account,
but my home Earthlink account never picked it up. This is the second
time I've seen this. Anyone else experience this problem?

-Matt

Re: Web site update request

Posted by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com>.
Sure. I'll change that.