Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Scott Blum <dr...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/01 20:38:47 UTC

Can't merge master into 3.0

TestTreeCache fails on 6acf0987125469ecb79ff48ce5e9735a98cd1abb
<http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/curator/commit/6acf0987>, a
proposed merge of master into 3.0.

It has something to do with the new watcher stuff, but I haven't been able
to figure out what the problem is, possible because I don't understand the
new stuff well enough.  Any ideas?

Re: Can't merge master into 3.0

Posted by Scott Blum <dr...@gmail.com>.
I went ahead and pushed CURATOR-3.0 since the the new code doesn't make
anything worse and the bug already existed.

Re: Can't merge master into 3.0

Posted by Scott Blum <dr...@gmail.com>.

Re: Can't merge master into 3.0

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.

Re: Can't merge master into 3.0

Posted by Scott Blum <dr...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I confirmed this works on your watcher rework branch.  (Nothing I was
able to hack on CURATOR-3.0 would make it pass, probably due to collection
element equality/hashcode issues with wrapping in a spot I wasn't able to
find.)

Re: Can't merge master into 3.0

Posted by Scott Blum <dr...@gmail.com>.

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 9:46 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com