Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by sgjava <sg...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/13 16:06:59 UTC

TomEE 7.0.0 system properties

I'm using overrides in system.properties:

# Increase JMS/MDB pools
Default\ JMS\ Resource\ Adapter.threadPoolSize=100
Default\ MDB\ Container.InstanceLimit=100

But, when I check http://tomee.apache.org/containers-and-resources.html I do
not see threadPoolSize. Has this changed?

Also, I want to change Default Stateless Container and I see PoolSize and
MaxSize in different documentation. What is the definitive guide to TomEE
system properties?

Re: TomEE 7.0.0 system properties

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
You don't have to but it is recommanded yes. Also the session size can
be tuned through activation properties.

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau |  Blog | Github | LinkedIn | Tomitriber

Posted by Steve Goldsmith <sg...@gmail.com>.

--
Steven P. Goldsmith

Re: TomEE 7.0.0 system properties

Posted by Steve Goldsmith <sg...@gmail.com>.

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 11:27 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi

> > I'm using overrides in system.properties:
> >
> > # Increase JMS/MDB pools
> > Default\ JMS\ Resource\ Adapter.threadPoolSize=100
> > Default\ MDB\ Container.InstanceLimit=100
> >
> > But, when I check http://tomee.apache.org/containers-and-resources.html
> I do
> > not see threadPoolSize. Has this changed?
>
> No but it is not specific to JMS, it is a property available for all
> resource adapters (and by resource adapter).
>

> > Also, I want to change Default Stateless Container and I see PoolSize and
> > MaxSize in different documentation. What is the definitive guide to TomEE
> > system properties?
> >

> Both are supported but MaxSize is preferred
> (http://tomee.apache.org/ng/admin/configuration/containers.html
> doesn't mention PoolSize for instance)
>

> > --

Steven P. Goldsmith