Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Laurent CITTON <La...@socgen.com> on 2001/03/21 10:14:00 UTC

Re[2]: WSDL file generation

Thanks for the answer, Tanguy.

 I successfully downloaded the IBM toolkit, but it failed to generate the proper description for methods returning (or accepting) complex types.

For instance, a method with signature     public ComplexObject getObject()        would not be included in the WSDL file.

Who can I handle these methods ? In fact, I only have methods with complex types in my service :-(

tanguy.crusson@improve.fr
20/03/2001 18:34:00

 To: soap-user@xml.apache.org@internet
 cc:  (bcc: Laurent CITTON/marc-otc/fr/socgen)
	Return Receipt: No

SUBJECT: Re: WSDL file generation

you can use IBM web services toolkit - WSTK - (class
com.ibm.wstk.swrapper.ui.SWrapperGUI)
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/wsde, or IBM Web services development
environment (http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/webservicestoolkit).

With IBM's WSTK you can also auto-generate a SOAP Proxy from a WSDL Document
:
ServiceProxyFactory factory = new ServiceProxyFactory();
ServiceProxy proxy = factory.getServiceProxy(
    "urn:EchoService", port, wsdlDoc, wsdlDoc);
Response resp = proxy.invoke("echo", new Object[] {"HelloWorld"});
Parameter param = resp.getReturnValue();
System.out.println(param.getValue());

  improve         Tanguy CRUSSON
job: 01 41 97 83 16
mobile: 06 20 01 49 96