Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Joe Wolf <jo...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/30 17:48:42 UTC

Groovy JDK Docs for 2.5.0

I noticed the Groovy 2.5.0 documentation reflects the extension methods
added to the java.time package and sub-packages (
http://groovy-lang.org/groovy-dev-kit.html#_working_with_date_time_types),
but the Groovy JDK docs do not mention them (http://groovy-lang.org/gdk.html
).

The necessary files are included in docs.gradle, however (
https://github.com/apache/groovy/blob/GROOVY_2_5_X/gradle/docs.gradle#L157-L159),
so perhaps this a publishing issue?

-Joe

Re: Groovy JDK Docs for 2.5.0

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.
There was a typo in the directory for two of those files. Fixed now. It
will appear in 2.5.1
but can be found as a SNAPSHOT in the meantime:
http://docs.groovy-lang.org/docs/groovy-2.5.1-SNAPSHOT/html/groovy-jdk/