Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Robert de Ocampo <ro...@teloworksinc.com> on 2008/05/22 07:15:04 UTC

JUNIT

Hi,

    I am a newbie in Junit Report. Can you give me procedures or steps on how to setup Junit report in eclipse. I would appreciate any help from you.

Thanks
Robert

DISCLAIMER: The information in this electronic message is privileged and confidential, and is intended only for use of the individual or entity named as the addressee. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for the delivery of the message to the addressee), you may not copy, use, disseminate or deliver this message. In such cases, you should immediately delete this e-mail and notify the sender by reply e-mail. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message are neither given, nor endorsed by, and are not the responsibility of Teloworks Philippines, Incorporated unless otherwise indicated by an authorized representative of Teloworks Philippines, Incorporated independent of this message.