Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Max Bowsher <ma...@ukf.net> on 2004/12/23 12:27:42 UTC

mailer.py now should work on Windows - soliciting testers

The trunk version of mailer.py should now work on Windows.

I say should, because I don't have a system on which I can easily test.

If anyone has an existing setup in which they can test it, that would be
great.

Note that the trunk version of mailer.py requires the trunk version of the
python bindings - however, I believe it should work with the 1.1 python
bindings, if you replace the svn/*.py files with the ones from trunk, so
avoiding the need for a compilation setup.

Max.

Re: mailer.py now should work on Windows - soliciting testers

Posted by Nicklas Norling <ex...@exinor.net>.
Max Bowsher wrote:

> The trunk version of mailer.py should now work on Windows.
>
> I say should, because I don't have a system on which I can easily test.
>
> If anyone has an existing setup in which they can test it, that would
> be great.
>
> Note that the trunk version of mailer.py requires the trunk version of
> the python bindings - however, I believe it should work with the 1.1
> python bindings, if you replace the svn/*.py files with the ones from
> trunk, so avoiding the need for a compilation setup.
>
> Max.

As long as I don't have to compile svn I'll make sure to test this once
I get back to work after the hollidays.
Thanks a lot Max!

/Nicke