Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by MAngeles <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/07 09:26:57 UTC

Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:446) Axis2 1.5.4

Good morning!

I had created WebServices with the plugin from Eclipse WSDL2Java,
now I am obtaining this error:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: LOMRException
at org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:446)
at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse
(OutInAxisOperation.java:371)
at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.
send(OutInAxisOperation.java:417)
   at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl
(OutInAxisOperation.java:229)
   at org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute
(OperationClient.java:165)
   at eu.eu4all.lomr.LOMRServicesStub.insertMD(LOMRServicesStub.java:306)

I don't know how to resolve this error, can you help me, please?

Thank you in advanced.