Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2007/08/22 11:11:26 UTC

Unintended SCDL

Currently the result of:

<composite ... name="HelloWorld">
   <interface.java interface="...."/>

Is an NPE. The same is true for the other extensions we have defined. This
is because the code is expecting the appropriate
component/service/reference/binding structure to have been read before
encountering the extension

Putting extensions where the code is not expecting them is unlikely to lead
to the desired result and more importantly the open content in the sca model
expects namespace="##other" and currently all of the extensions are in the
sca namespace. I'm going to change the code to report an error in this case.

Simon