Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Marco Speranza <ma...@apache.org> on 2012/10/17 17:17:20 UTC

[CXF DOSGi] - No HTTP Service could be found

Hi all,

I'm trying to install cxf distributed osgi (the single bundle release)
into apache karaf configured with felix container.

I tried to start 'cxf-dosgi-ri-samples-greeter-rest' sample but I
experienced this error:

 Exception in thread "pool-7-thread-5"
org.osgi.framework.ServiceException: CXF DOSGi: No HTTP Service could
be found to publish CXF endpoint in.
        at org.apache.cxf.dosgi.dsw.handlers.HttpServiceConfigurationTypeHandler.getHttpService(HttpServiceConfigurationTypeHandler.java:248)
        at org.apache.cxf.dosgi.dsw.handlers.HttpServiceConfigurationTypeHandler.registerServletAndGetBus(HttpServiceConfigurationTypeHandler.java:199)
        at org.apache.cxf.dosgi.dsw.handlers.JaxRSHttpServiceConfigurationTypeHandler.createServer(JaxRSHttpServiceConfigurationTypeHandler.java:56)
        at org.apache.cxf.dosgi.dsw.service.RemoteServiceAdminCore.exportService(RemoteServiceAdminCore.java:247)
        at org.apache.cxf.dosgi.dsw.service.RemoteServiceAdminInstance$1.run(RemoteServiceAdminInstance.java:72)
        at org.apache.cxf.dosgi.dsw.service.RemoteServiceAdminInstance$1.run(RemoteServiceAdminInstance.java:66)
        at org.apache.cxf.dosgi.dsw.service.RemoteServiceAdminInstance.exportService(RemoteServiceAdminInstance.java:66)
        at org.apache.cxf.dosgi.dsw.service.RemoteServiceAdminInstance.exportService(RemoteServiceAdminInstance.java:38)
        at org.apache.cxf.dosgi.topologymanager.TopologyManager$2.run(TopologyManager.java:265)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

could anyone help me to fix it and start correctly the sample?

thank in advance

--
Marco Speranza <ma...@apache.org>
Google Code: http://code.google.com/u/marco.speranza79/

Re: [CXF DOSGi] - No HTTP Service could be found

Posted by Marco Speranza <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi

thanks a lot for your suggest. I fixed the problem adding
org.osgi.framework.system.packages.extra=javax.transaction.xa into
etc/system.properties file.

have a nice day :)

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marco Speranza <ma...@apache.org>.