Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Fangjin <fa...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/06 23:33:35 UTC

Apache account creation issues

Hi all -

I submitted an ICLA to be a committer on Apache Druid (incubating) several
months ago. I was notified some time ago that the ID that I chose was too
short so I responded with a longer ID. Since then, I haven't heard anything
back and my ID still hasn't been created. I was told I should email this
list for help. The ID I would like to use is 'fjy'.

Best,
FJ

Re: Apache account creation issues

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
I have submitted an account request. Sorry the original request got ignored by the Druid mentors, including myself.

Just in case, please check your spam folder: I emailed you yesterday that I had submitted an account request, apparently before you sent this email, and it’s possible that other messages from apache have been lost.