Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Daniel Kruler <dk...@giantbear.com> on 2001/04/26 20:05:37 UTC

SOAP service ID

What does 'URN' namespace mean in Deployment Descriptor service ID?

Can I use it with some other namespace, or without a namspace at all?

Re: SOAP service ID

Posted by Olivier Brand <ol...@intraware.com>.
A URN stands for Uniform Resource Name and is intended to serve as
location-independent resource identifiers.

In the case of SOAP, this is a proposed namespace value.

I am not sure why you want to change it ?

Olivier

Re: SOAP service ID

Posted by Olivier Brand <ol...@intraware.com>.