Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Mike Mander <wi...@gmx.de> on 2011/07/19 14:38:12 UTC

How can i trace the requested urls?

Hi,

i try to log the page-urls user has visited. I would like to create a
log file for every session and log the traces there.

My first intent to use a filter for that is not working because servlet
spec only allows /* and *. for wildcards. So my
url /Overview.html/param1/1/param2/2 is not matching and filter isn't
called.

Is wicket providing an entry point for that?

Thanks
Mike

Re: How can i trace the requested urls?

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
Did you take a look at Wicket's request logger?

Martijn

Posted by Mike Mander <wi...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
See the web container's access log.

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 3:38 PM, Mike Mander <wi...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i try to log the page-urls user has visited. I would like to create a log
> file for every session and log the traces there.
>
> My first intent to use a filter for that is not working because servlet spec
> only allows /* and *. for wildcards. So my
> url /Overview.html/param1/1/param2/2 is not matching and filter isn't
> called.
>
> Is wicket providing an entry point for that?
>
> Thanks
> Mike

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend