Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Simonetto <ms...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/04 15:25:11 UTC

Thesis about open source projects

Hi,

My name is Michael Simonetto, I'm a student in Brussels finishing my thesis
about communication in open source projects.
I need some interviews to illustrate and complete my work and have thought
the mailing list would be a convenient way to find some developers kind
enough to help me by answering some questions!
If you are interested, please reply and I'll send you the questions! We can
also meet on IRC or any communication channel you wish to use...
Thanks a lot!
Michael

PS : I'm afraid to say it's awfully urgent... (thesis due 18 august...), so
if you don't have time, you don't need to fully answer the questionnaire...