Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Cliche Sylvain <Sy...@loto-quebec.com> on 2005/03/21 18:59:18 UTC

RE : [betwixt] Map content serialization

hi,

I did test the nightly build packaged into commons-betwixt-20050321.zip for
the serialization of the content of a Map and it does work fine now.

A big thank's to the dev/bug fixing team,

Sylvain
hi

i've taken a look at this and it seems to work fine on my machine. i suspect
that this has already been fixed in HEAD.

could you please try again with a fresh build from HEAD or a recent nightly?

- robert

Re: [betwixt] Relational mappings?

Posted by robert burrell donkin <rd...@apache.org>.
hi jeremy

there are various ways to do this in betwixt. betwixt support the xml
concept of ID and IDREF attributes. betwixt should be able to find and
match up instances. the only limitation is that the actual definition
needs to come before the reference. (it should be pretty easy to add
support for the other possibility, though if that's a requirement.)

there information about how to do this contained in the documentation on
the website.

- robert

robert burrell donkin <rd...@apache.org>

[betwixt] Relational mappings?

RE: RE : [betwixt] Map content serialization

Posted by Henry Voyer <he...@gemplus.com>.
Cool

For someone who didnt like betwixt couple of months ago you seems pretty
conviced now.

Long live BetWixt