Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Christoph Petersen <li...@peterschen.de> on 2005/05/14 17:24:44 UTC

pyzor_options

Hi,

I'm trying to get the following command to work:
pyzor_options --homedir=/var/qmail/vpopmail/.spamassassin in local.cf.

But everytime when I start spamassassin --lint -D I get the following error:

config: SpamAssassin failed to parse line,
--homedir=/var/qmail/vpopmail/.spamassassin" is not valid for
"pyzor_options", skipping: pyzor_options
--homedir=/var/qmail/vpopmail/.spamassassin

What could I do to fix this problem?

Greets
Christoph

Re: pyzor_options

Posted by Matías López Bergero <ml...@udesa.edu.ar>.
Christoph Petersen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get the following command to work:
> pyzor_options --homedir=/var/qmail/vpopmail/.spamassassin in local.cf.
>
> But everytime when I start spamassassin --lint -D I get the following error:
>
> config: SpamAssassin failed to parse line,
> --homedir=/var/qmail/vpopmail/.spamassassin" is not valid for
> "pyzor_options", skipping: pyzor_options
> --homedir=/var/qmail/vpopmail/.spamassassin
>
> What could I do to fix this problem?

Here is my config line to do that:

pyzor_options --homedir /etc/pyzor

HTH.