Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by mo...@physics.gmu.edu on 2003/09/17 20:19:20 UTC

URGENT!!!mod_jk2 and apache 1.3.27

Hi All
I would like to know if the mod_jk2 works for apache1.3.27 and tomcat
4.1.27. I know it sure works for apache 2.x and tomcat4.1.27 and i have
configured it  successfully for this combination. Please also let me know
if the same configuration for mod_jk2 works for apache 1.3.x as apache 2.x
if mod_jk2 works at all for apache 1.3.

Thanks in Advance

--Mohan

Re: URGENT!!!mod_jk2 and apache 1.3.27

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
Don't use it myself, but it is supposed to work fine.  Of course, you
probably don't want to enable the JNI Channel with this config.

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.