Posted to user@chukwa.apache.org by 星之溪 <ra...@qq.com> on 2012/06/26 15:58:00 UTC

回复: About the hicc start in eclipse

Did  you mean it is necessary to set local server time zone into UTC, and then the hicc will be displayed properly. now my time zone is CST. and I  indeed can not found the other  error informations about the hicc.

     This is my hicc start logs when i log on http://localhost:4080/hicc/

2012-06-26 20:33:22,554 INFO 9472129@qtp-23848591-7 ZooKeeper - Client environment:java.library.path=/home/rainerdun/project/hadoop-1.0.0/lib/native/Linux-i386-32
2012-06-26 20:33:22,554 INFO 9472129@qtp-23848591-7 ZooKeeper - Client environment:java.io.tmpdir=/tmp
2012-06-26 20:33:22,554 INFO 9472129@qtp-23848591-7 ZooKeeper - Client environment:java.compiler=<NA>
2012-06-26 20:33:22,554 INFO 9472129@qtp-23848591-7 ZooKeeper - Client environment:os.name=Linux
2012-06-26 20:33:22,554 INFO 9472129@qtp-23848591-7 ZooKeeper - Client environment:os.arch=i386
2012-06-26 20:33:22,554 INFO 9472129@qtp-23848591-7 ZooKeeper - Client environment:os.version=2.6.35-22-generic
2012-06-26 20:33:22,554 INFO 9472129@qtp-23848591-7 ZooKeeper - Client environment:user.name=rainerdun
2012-06-26 20:33:22,554 INFO 9472129@qtp-23848591-7 ZooKeeper - Client environment:user.home=/home/rainerdun
2012-06-26 20:33:22,554 INFO 9472129@qtp-23848591-7 ZooKeeper - Client environment:user.dir=/home/rainerdun/workspace/chukwa-0.5
2012-06-26 20:33:22,555 INFO 9472129@qtp-23848591-7 ZooKeeper - Initiating client connection, connectString=localhost:2181 sessionTimeout=180000 watcher=hconnection
2012-06-26 20:33:22,573 INFO 9472129@qtp-23848591-7-SendThread() ClientCnxn - Opening socket connection to server localhost/127.0.0.1:2181
2012-06-26 20:33:22,582 INFO 9472129@qtp-23848591-7-SendThread(localhost:2181) ClientCnxn - Socket connection established to localhost/127.0.0.1:2181, initiating session
2012-06-26 20:33:22,617 INFO 9472129@qtp-23848591-7-SendThread(localhost:2181) ClientCnxn - Session establishment complete on server localhost/127.0.0.1:2181, sessionid = 0x13828c55ab60006, negotiated timeout = 40000
2012-06-26 20:33:23,764 INFO 30008954@qtp-23848591-4 ChukwaConfiguration - chukwaConf is /home/rainerdun/workspace/chukwa-0.5/conf
2012-06-26 20:33:24,223 INFO 29493424@qtp-23848591-6 ChukwaConfiguration - chukwaConf is /home/rainerdun/workspace/chukwa-0.5/conf
2012-06-26 20:33:24,527 INFO 29493424@qtp-23848591-6 /hicc - Iframe: init
2012-06-26 20:33:24,714 INFO 4973260@qtp-23848591-5 /hicc - jsp: init
2012-06-26 20:33:25,012 INFO 4973260@qtp-23848591-5 /hicc - jsp: init
2012-06-26 20:33:25,076 INFO 30008954@qtp-23848591-4 /hicc - jsp: init
2012-06-26 20:33:25,195 INFO 4508606@qtp-23848591-3 /hicc - jsp: init
2012-06-26 20:33:25,286 INFO 4973260@qtp-23848591-5 /hicc - jsp: init
2012-06-26 20:34:14,068 INFO 21101238@qtp-23848591-2 /hicc - jsp: init
2012-06-26 20:34:25,132 INFO 4973260@qtp-23848591-5 /hicc - jsp: init
2012-06-26 20:34:25,236 INFO 4973260@qtp-23848591-5 /hicc - jsp: init
2012-06-26 20:34:25,550 INFO 4973260@qtp-23848591-5 /hicc - jsp: init

  Thanks .
regards mason

Posted by Eric Yang <er...@gmail.com>.
I hope this is the case.  Let us know how it turns out.

regards,
Eric