Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/04/21 22:01:42 UTC

[Graduation] Trinidad voted out of Incubator

Dear Trinidad community,

The Trinidad PPMC is pleased to let you know, that Trinidad has been
voted out of the Apache Incubator. We got 12 binding +1 votes by the
Apache Incubator PMC, and two more non-binding by the Incubator
community (see [1]). Trinidad graduates as a subproject of the Apache
MyFaces community. The next steps are allocating a SVN folder w/in the
MyFaces SVN repo. The mailing lists will also be moved to myfaces.

I think I can speak for all of us, that we have 13 interesting month
(11,5 with sources in the SVN ;)) behind us, and we are happy to
announce that leaving the Incubator has become reality.

Thanks to all of you for participating in this community. Without that
this never had been possible. This project has proven that
Apache-style OpenSource (community-focused) is a good choice!

-Matthias

[1]
--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Fwd: [Graduation] Trinidad voted out of Incubator

AW: [Graduation] Trinidad voted out of Incubator

Posted by Böhringer Jochen <Jo...@tcc-products.de>.
Thanks to all Trinidad commiters for the great work you have done.
Congratulations!

It's also a huge milestone for all of us using Trinidad. It's lot easier to convince customers of building their application based on Trinidad as it is now an "official" Apache project.

Best regards,
Jochen

Re: [Graduation] Trinidad voted out of Incubator

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Great Matthias! Keep up the good work...

regards,

Martin

On 4/22/07, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> yes,
>
> all lists are moving.
>
> My pref. would be
>
> trinidad-xxx@myfaces.apache.org
>
> instead of using the standard myfaces lists;
>
> -M
>
> On 4/22/07, Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Woo-hoo!  Thanks to all the contributors.
> >
> > Are we also going to move the issue list over?
> >
> > -- Adam
> >

> > On 4/21/07, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> > > Dear Trinidad community,
> > >
> > > The Trinidad PPMC is pleased to let you know, that Trinidad has been
> > > voted out of the Apache Incubator. We got 12 binding +1 votes by the
> > > Apache Incubator PMC, and two more non-binding by the Incubator
> > > community (see [1]). Trinidad graduates as a subproject of the Apache
> > > MyFaces community. The next steps are allocating a SVN folder w/in the
> > > MyFaces SVN repo. The mailing lists will also be moved to myfaces.
> > >
> > > I think I can speak for all of us, that we have 13 interesting month
> > > (11,5 with sources in the SVN ;)) behind us, and we are happy to
> > > announce that leaving the Incubator has become reality.
> > >
> > > Thanks to all of you for participating in this community. Without that
> > > this never had been possible. This project has proven that
> > > Apache-style OpenSource (community-focused) is a good choice!
> > >
> > > -Matthias
> > >
> > > [1]
> > > --
> > > Matthias Wessendorf
> > > http://tinyurl.com/fmywh
> > >
> > > further stuff:

> Matthias Wessendorf
> http://tinyurl.com/fmywh
>
> further stuff:
> mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: [Graduation] Trinidad voted out of Incubator

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
yes,

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.