Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by cm...@apache.org on 2003/04/23 08:36:17 UTC

cvs commit: jakarta-cactus/integration/ant/src/java/org/apache/cactus/integration/ant/container - New directory

cmlenz      2003/04/22 23:36:17

  jakarta-cactus/integration/ant/src/java/org/apache/cactus/integration/ant/container - New directory

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-cactus/integration/ant/src/java/org/apache/cactus/integration/ant/container - New directory

Posted by Christopher Lenz <cm...@gmx.de>.
cmlenz@apache.org wrote:
> cmlenz      2003/04/22 23:36:17
>
>   jakarta-cactus/integration/ant/src/java/org/apache/cactus/integration/ant/container - New directory

Oops, sorry about that. I just wanted to create a patch, and "added" the
files, however that creates the directories of course!

Pruning will make these invisible to you as long as they are empty :-P

--
Christopher Lenz
/=/ cmlenz at gmx.de