Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Zoerner <st...@labeo.de> on 2007/05/28 20:55:18 UTC

1st International Conference on LDAP: Wiki page for proposals created

Hi all,

I have added a Confluence Page for conferences, especially in order to
organize our proposals for the 1st International Conference on LDAP:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxPMGT/Conferences

The idea is to collect the abstracts of the proposals here, and to get
an overview on who will submit a session idea, who will attend etc.

Call for papers ends June 15!

Greetings,
     Stefan

Re: 1st International Conference on LDAP: Wiki page for proposals created

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Thanks Stefan.

Alex