Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Laurent Perez <ha...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/11 16:00:32 UTC

[maven-changes-plugin] jira report does not support fix for multiple versions (?)

Hi

I'm using version 2.1 of the plugin ; my artifactid is 3.1.1-SNAPSHOT,
I am also maintaining another branch of the project, under version
4.0.M4-SNAPSHOT.
I have a resolved jira entry with a Fix For: field labelled for
versions 3.1.1 and 4.0.M4.

Whenever I run mvn changes:announcement-generate, it does not generate
a report for this specific entry. If I modify the entry and use a
single Fix For: 3.1.1, the report is generated.

Can anyone confirm the jira report does not include multiple fix for
versions reports ? I'll fill a JIRA if I'm not alone with this.

Thanks
laurent

--
- Mobile world, technology and more</a>