Posted to wsrf-user@ws.apache.org by Ian Dunlop <ia...@manchester.ac.uk> on 2006/06/15 12:13:43 UTC

typeSystemForClassLoader problem

I am sure there must be an easy answer to this one.  I have just
started with wsrf and encountered the following problem while using
ant generate and the tutorial.

[wsdl2Java] /Users/Ian/in progress/wsrf_trial/generated/.xmlbeans/src/
org/apache/ws/resource/example/filesystem/
DeviceSpecialFileDocument.java:20: cannot find symbol
[wsdl2Java] symbol  : method typeSystemForClassLoader
(java.lang.ClassLoader,java.lang.String)
[wsdl2Java] location: class org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlBeans

This is just one of many of the same problem.  Any ideas how to solve
this, I looked on the web but couldn't find anything that gave a
clear solution.

System is OSX, Java 1.5, wsrf 1.1, xmlbeans 2.1

Cheers,

Ian

RE: typeSystemForClassLoader problem

Posted by Asaf Lahav <as...@primagrid.com>.
I Ian,

I encountered the same exception because I wasn't using the right XmlBeans
version.

Make sure you are using the version intended.