Posted to users@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org> on 2019/05/03 15:26:56 UTC

Re: Please submit a talk for ApacheCon NA!

Hey All,
A friendly reminder that the CFP for ApacheCon N/A closes in just 10 days!
There isn't much information on the website right now, but there will be a
track dedicated to Content Delivery (not just Traffic Control), and we are
looking for more speakers. If you have a great idea, we would love to see
you submit it.  All you need to submit right now is an abstract that
explains your topic, you don't need to actually have your presentation
ready until conference time (in September).  You can submit a CFP here:
https://www.apachecon.com/acna19/cfp.html

Please reach out to me if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Dave