Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/01 02:28:13 UTC

Re: [early peak at reporting tool] - for those interested

On a less dyslexic note and hopefully fewer mis-spellings. I'd like to get
people's feedback. I'm working on the Report Page right now and so far I
have the following features/parts.

1. title - the tile is different than the actual file name
2. page index - a index of the charts and tables on the page
3. css stylesheet - cascading stylesheet for those who want to use it
4. header
5. footer
6. introduction

Are there any other elements people would like in a single page. In my mind,
I might have a page that summarizes the performance test over the last
month, so there could be a few charts showing update queries, read queries,
mix update/read queries and dataset size.

My focus right now is on summarizing performance tests over a several weeks,
but I'm sure others have different ideas about how they would use a
reporting tool

peter