Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Catalin Kormos <ca...@yahoo.com> on 2004/12/03 10:37:59 UTC

add new attribute to dataScroller (or any component)

Hi,

I want to add a new attribute, named "selectedPage" to
the x:dataScroller component; it's not clear to me,
how this can be done, the corresponding code, for a
"selectedPage" field in HtmlDataScroller.java is
automaticaly generated...how? then where to specify
the new attribute? i was looking for the "tabIndex",
and that attr is specified in multiple places...and i
can't tell by which rule. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

http://mail.yahoo.com