Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jan Pernica <ja...@pernica.org> on 2005/08/11 17:45:24 UTC

font problem

hi everybody

We want to use jdk 1.5 and tomcat 5.5.x. But FOP 0.20.5 doesn't load
font information. With JDK 1.4.2 and tomcat 5.0.28 it works fine.

Do you have any recomendation how to use fop on JDK 1.5?

Thank you

Jan

Re: font problem

Posted by Jan Pernica <ja...@pernica.org>.
Thank you for reply. With JDK 1.4 and Tomcat 5.5.9 it works fine. I will
check the security. In the archive I have found that there some problems
with JDK 1.5

Thank you

Re: font problem

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.