Posted to community@apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2008/05/20 15:28:37 UTC

Re: Fw: Call for Participation for OpenExpo 2008 in Zürich, Switzerland (24./25. September 2008)

Hi Jeremias,

2008/4/18 Jeremias Maerki <je...@apache.org>:
> ....Matthias Stürmer, one of the organizers, has mentioned to me that they
> would be interested in having an Apache Track. In the last issue we were
> three people from three different Apache projects....

FYI I have submitted two talks for openexpo.ch, one along the lines of
my ApacheCon EU talk [1], and another one on Sling basics. I also told
Matthias that this might be material for an Apache track (I know him
back from the http://lots.openexpo.ch days).

-Bertrand

[1] http://www.slideshare.net/bdelacretaz/open-source-tools-are-good-for-you/

Re: Call for Participation for OpenExpo 2008 in Zürich, Switzerland (24./25. September 2008)

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 11:17 AM, Jeremias Maerki <je...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...Until June 15 the organizers need all the names of the people helping
> out at the project booths. ASF volunteers for OpenExpo.ch, please add
> yourself on the Wiki:
> http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/NonApacheConEvents...

I missed the deadline but I should be able to take care of the booth
on Sept. 25th morning - added my name to the wiki.

I'd also suggest setting up the booth so that it doesn't have to be
manned at all times - we can for example display at the booth the
pictures of Apache people that are around, so that people can grab us.
And add email/IM contact info as well.

-Bertrand

Re: Call for Participation for OpenExpo 2008 inZürich, Switzerland (24./25. September 2008)

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <je...@apache.org>.
Until June 15 the organizers need all the names of the people helping
out at the project booths. ASF volunteers for OpenExpo.ch, please add
yourself on the Wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/NonApacheConEvents

Thanks,
Jeremias Maerki

Re: Call for Participation for OpenExpo 2008 inZürich, Switzerland (24./25. September 2008)

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <je...@apache.org>.
Great! I've compiled what I know of on a Wiki page [1]. Please update it
if anything is missing. It's probably still not enough for a full Apache
track. The CfP is still running for a few days!!! So please submit your
proposals if you have a good idea.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/NonApacheConEvents