Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by we...@wwcb2b.com on 2002/10/07 19:27:50 UTC

The B2BData

from The B2B Credit Card Online (Database of Suppliers of Goods and Services)--October, 2002

NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS

1. Free Supplier Registration...
2. B2B Credit Card Signs Partnership Agreement with Graydon
3. The B2B Credit Card Signs Partnership Agreement with Cribis�
4. The B2B Credit Card Signs Partnership Agreement with Business Credit USA
5. The B2B Credit Card Introduces New Online Services

THE B2B CREDIT CARD ONLINE NEWSLETTER - B2BData

1. FREE SUPPLIER REGISTRATION

Suppliers of Goods and Services can now register for Free on The B2B Credit Card Online Database.

Benefit from thousands of Businesses, Institutions, Government Departments, Exporters and Importers, using the B2B Credit Card Online Database to search for suppliers offering Credit Terms on the sale of goods and services. The Online Database includes; UK, European, US, Canadian, Australian, South American, Asian and South African Suppliers.

For details log on to: http://www.wwcb2b.com

2. THE B2B CREDIT CARD ONLINE PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT WITH GRAYDON

Do you need to run a financial check on a new customer? Do you have concerns about the stability of a current supplier? The B2B Credit Card Online has partnered with Graydon UK to provide you with information about the current financial standing of companies.
Graydon UK, one of the leading database information providers in credit risk management, offers you online access to financial and credit rating reports on all UK registered companies.

For details log on to: http://www.wwcb2b.com

3. THE B2B CREDIT CARD ONLINE SIGNS PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT WITH CRIBIS

Skyminder - The best online source for credit and business information on 36 million public and private companies worldwide is now available through The B2B Credit Card Online.

For details log on to: http://www.wwcb2b.com

4. THE B2B CREDIT CARD ONLINE SIGNS PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT WITH BUSINESS CREDIT USA.

BusinessCreditUSA is a division of infoUSA Inc. (NASDAQ: IUSA), a public company with more than $300 million in annual revenue and 2,000 employees nationwide. For over 30 years we have been compiling an accurate and current database of over 12 Million U.S. Businesses

For details log on to: http://www.wwcb2b.com

5. THE B2B CREDIT CARD ONLINE INTRODUCES NEW ONLINE SERVICES

The B2B Credit Card Online offers a 48 hours worldwide business service, for suppliers who wish to set up Credit Insurance Policies, Factoring, Letters of Credit Funding, Invoice Discounting and Asset Finance Accounts.

For details log on to: http://www.wwcb2b.com

To ensure that you are kept up to date with our latest offers and services
please mailto:webmaster@wwcb2b.com with SUBSCRIBE B2BData in the subject line. Some
offers are exclusive to our subscribers.

Alternatively if you do not wish to receive future email broadcasts from
The B2B Credit Card Online please mailto:webmaster@wwcb2b.com with UNSUBSCRIBE B2BData in the subject
line.