Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by John Kelly <jo...@uk.ibm.com> on 2005/07/14 12:51:57 UTC

fixes for a few warning messages

Hi,

here are a couple of patches which should get rid of a some warning
messages out of the build

(See attached file: StubC.cpp.patch)(See attached file: CallC.cpp.patch)

regards
John Kelly

Re: fixes for a few warning messages

Posted by Adrian Dick <ad...@uk.ibm.com>.
John,

Thanks for the fixes, I've now placed these into CVS.

Regards,
Adrian
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)
WebSphere MQ and ESB Development