Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Erez Efrati <er...@netmedia.net.il> on 2004/03/20 12:14:31 UTC

version 1.2

Hi, I am currently working with the 1.1, is there a good reason to move
to 1.2? Is it going to be released sometime soon?

Thanks,

Erez

RE: version 1.2

Posted by Erez Efrati <er...@netmedia.net.il>.
Ted,

Thanks a lot for clearing this issue.

Erez

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.

RE: version 1.2

Posted by Erez Efrati <er...@netmedia.net.il>.

RE: version 1.2

Posted by Zsolt Koppany <zk...@intland.com>.
Hi,

Re: version 1.2

Posted by Joe Germuska <Jo...@Germuska.com>.

Job Posting

Posted by Jignesh Patel <jp...@bangracing.com>.
We are looking for Project Manager, Sr. Software Engineers and Graphic
Designers for our Cochin operation. We will be providing best compansation of
the industry.

Project Manager Eligibility:

7-10 Years experience in which atleast 3 years pure project management
experience,
Fluency in communication,
Well aware of different  software life cycles,
Able to handle around 25 people team with various projects.
Working knowledge of UML Tools(ie. Rational Rose)
Sound analyzing skill

Sr. Software Engineer Eligibility:

3-6 Years of experience in J2EE technology and Java Script
Well versed in Struts framework,
Working experience of Weblogic or atleast one application server,
Having exposure of Eclipse tool,
Posses good knowledge of Oracle database

Web Graphic Designer:

Possess innovative nature,
Working knowledge of Flash MX,
Exposure to DHTML