Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by David Nuescheler <da...@day.com> on 2009/04/01 20:44:21 UTC

JSR-283 Proposed Final Draft posted, waiting for download fix.

Dear Jackrabbit-Devs & Sling-Devs,

as you may have seen JSR-283 has been posted for proposed final draft.
http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/pfd/jsr283/index.html

Unfortunately, there seems to be an error in the posting since the
download link on the page results in a "Not Found Error".
I alerted the PMO of the JCP at Sun this morning CET.
The PMO (Project Management Office) is administrating all JSRs and is
responsible for posting the proposed final draft.

I will keep you posted on the progress.

regards,
david

Re: JSR-283 Proposed Final Draft posted, waiting for download fix.

Posted by David Nuescheler <da...@day.com>.
Good news ;)

I am happy announce on behalf of the JSR-283 Expert Group that JSR-283
is out for Proposed Final Draft review.

http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/pfd/jsr283/index.html

There are a lot new and exciting features in the specification and changed
the structure of the specification to make a big section Java Language
since a lot of you ported JCR outside of the Java Language.

For a little more information, visit:
http://dev.day.com/microsling/content/blogs/main/jsr283proposedfinaldraft.html

Feedback is very welcome jsr-283-comments@jcp.org

regards,
david

--
Visit: http://dev.day.com/

Re: JSR-283 Proposed Final Draft posted, waiting for download fix.

Posted by David Nuescheler <da...@day.com>.
Good news ;)

--
Visit: http://dev.day.com/