Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Sonar, Nishant" <ni...@wachovia.com> on 2007/12/06 13:17:10 UTC

assembly plugin builds again

Hi

I am using assembly plugin to generate a jar. When this plugin execution
comes I executes buils  (generally ofr dependent submodule and other
sibling module) and build it again even if the other modules are built.
Is this the desired behavior of assembly plug-in .how to stop it?

Regards,

Nishant Sonar

assembly plugin builds again

Posted by "Sonar, Nishant" <ni...@wachovia.com>.
I am using assembly plugin to generate a jar/zip. Why is this plugin
compiling again the stuffs it wants to pack in the assembly?
I want to created zip containing some properties file and the jar
created, but I cant understand why it recompiles retests again and
again.

Is there a way to stop compiling again?

Nishant Sonar