Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by diwakar <di...@nsn.com> on 2012/03/21 18:07:22 UTC

Re: Servicemix 5: Deployment

Hi,

          Any update on Servicemix 5?
          I cant see any progress except for few Scala files at :
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx5/trunk/core/src/main/scala/org/apache/servicemix/core/
          Please let me know your comment.

With Best Regards,
Diwakar

Re: Servicemix 5: Deployment

Posted by objectorange <br...@briantaylor.us>.
What about creating a new JBI/OSGI based Servlet/Portlet component where the
Servlet/Portlet container is deployed to ServiceMix as a JBI/OSGI component,
e.g. Tomcat/LifeRay? This would allow WebApps/Portals and ServiceMix to work
within the same JVM process for performance improvements while making
service integration between the two easier.

Re: Servicemix 5: Deployment

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Diwakar,

The smx5 svn was a kind of POC, we didn't progress on it.

For now, SMX5 is in standby, I will try to spin off (at least a
discussion) on the following weeks.

Regards
JB

On 03/21/2012 06:07 PM, diwakar wrote:
> Hi,
>
>            Any update on Servicemix 5?
>            I cant see any progress except for few Scala files at :
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx5/trunk/core/src/main/scala/org/apache/servicemix/core/
>            Please let me know your comment.
>
> With Best Regards,
> Diwakar