Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Xin Miao <xx...@njit.edu> on 2002/07/02 06:54:19 UTC

iis tomcat nt service

Dear tomcat:

I am currently experience a difficulty set up the environment for my tomcat run as nt service under iis.
i down load the tomcat 4.0.4, and i install it correctly with iis. i put the webapps root under the iis root directory. i am encounter a problem when i import a class into my jsp page. i know my classpath is not right. tomcat can't my class. can you help me find out where should i put my class files?
here is part of my server.xml

<Host name="localhost" debug="0" appBase="..\webs" unpackWARs="true">
where ..\webs is the root for my iis,

        <Context path="/geomemory" docBase="geomemory" debug="0"
                 reloadable="true" crossContext="true"/>
and geomemory is a sub directory under ..\webs

thank you

xin