Posted to users@maven.apache.org by emerson cargnin <ec...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/02 13:35:46 UTC

Re: mulktiproject:site getting compiler errors

ok, i don't do any special configuration when running
multiproject:install, our default goal. Does the site runs install as
well?? if not, how can I force it to do it? so that the site would
also install the jar on the local repository? Of course without having
to build everything again...

thanks
emerson

Posted by emerson cargnin <ec...@gmail.com>.