Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Meeraj Kunnumpurath <me...@servicesymphony.com> on 2017/01/10 17:09:52 UTC

Mailing List

Hello

Is this mailing list active? I see hardly any traffic here, just seen
couple of mails over the past three days. I had asked a few questions for
which there has been no response.

Regards

--
*Meeraj Kunnumpurath*

*Director and Executive PrincipalService Symphony Ltd00 44 7702 693597*

*00 971 50 409 0169meeraj@servicesymphony.com <me...@servicesymphony.com>*

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
You can create issue into https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN

--